Tag Archives: Banks and credit

The Fact

This story – a great illustration of a still bank marketing, based solely on the product. What was the reason that only 15% of customers of financial services use the services of a single bank, while the remaining 85% visit … Continue reading

2009 Russian Crisis

Today's economic position, the burdens of global banking recession – all without exception it is today among the list of highly debated issues. Sociologists argue that the strongest of us worried about information component, which can affect him personally. And … Continue reading

The Market Economy

Keynesians argue that the market economy is deprived of a mechanism that ensures its stability. Conducting fiscal and monetary policies necessary to alleviate passage of economies of sharp ups and downs that accompany its development during the passage of the … Continue reading